top of page

What will it cost?

Updated: Sep 28, 2023

v. september 2023. Fees are subject to VAT for UK resident clients

We begin with a consultation, typically costing £175 (1/2 hr) - £350 (1hr).

Following the consultation, we can provide a written summary of our advice, this typically takes the same amount of time as the original consultation, though can take longer. Once the way forward is agreed, we will quote you an individual fixed fee where possible.

The fixed fees are based on time estimates and an underlying rate of

£250/hr (Associate)

£350/hr (Senior Advisor)

£500/hr (Proprietor).

Typical costs are

Skilled Worker / Health & Care worker Licence & Sponsorship

Licence Application: £5,000 - £10,000

Request to change details: £1,000 - £2,500

Affidavit drafting: £1,000 per entity involved

Request undefined CoS Allocation £500-£1,000

Request Defined CoS Allocation £500-£1,000

CoS drafting (/assigning): £500 - £1,000

Further information response: £2,000+

Suspension/Revocation £10,000+

Skilled Worker Visa: £1,000 - £3,000

Health & Social Care Visa: £1,000 - £3,000

Dependent Spouse / minor children: £1,000 - £1,500 each

Contract Analysis for client project work: £350-750 (£1,000+ where re-write is needed)

Sponsorship of an owner/relative: £2,500 on top of the usual costs

Licence Management: Corporate restructurings, Acquisitions, Mergers, Spin-outs, TUPE (or non-TUPE) transfers of staff, etc, typically take more time than an initial licence application. Allow costs of c£10,000-£20,000. Please talk to us as early as possible in the process: licence changes are usually much cheaper than having to re-sponsor each indiviudal.

Visas for Carers, Housekeepers, & Domestic staff including Nannies, Tutors, Drivers

We have a range of solutions for famillies wishing to sponsor and employ both live-in and live-out staff. A Special Purpose Vehicle can be established and administered where required.

Global Business Mobility Licence, Sponsorship & Visa application(s)

Licence Application: £5,000 - £10,000

GBM Expansion Worker (1st) £5,000+

GBM CoS (draft/assign) £1,000

GBM Senior or Specialist Worker: £1,000 - £3,000

Dependent spouse/minor children: £1,000-£1,500 each

Request CoS Allocation £1,000-£1,500

Global Talent Visas, Global Promise Visas, Innovator Visas, HPI & Graduate Visas

Global Talent Visa: £5,000 - £12,500

Global Promise Visa: £5,000 - £12,500

Innovator Founder Visa: £5,000 - £10,000

High Potential Individual (HPI) Visa: £1,500 - £3,000

Graduate Visa: £1,500 - £3,000

Global Talent Visas, Global Promise Visas, and Innovator visas all require the support of an endorsing body. Obtaining this support is a large part of making the application successful. As the endorsing bodies for the Innovator Founder Visa are VCs / incubators, entrepreneurs who do not need to raise external financing may be better served by another type of visa.


HK (BNO) Visa: £2,500- £3,500

Adult Dependent Relative £7,500 - £15,000+

India Young Professionals Scheme £1,500 - £5,000

Settlement (ILR): £1,500 - £5,000+

Naturalization £2,500 - £5,000 +

UK Ancestry Visa £1,500 – £3,000

Fiance(e) visa £2,500- £5,000

Spouse / Partner visa £2,500 - £5,000

Student Visa (Adult or Child) was T4 £2,000 (assuming CAS already issued)

Youth Mobility (working Holiday) visa £1,000- £2,500 (assuming CoS already issued)

Dependent of main applicant: £1,000 - £1,500 each

EUSS (EU Settlement Schme): £1,000 - £2,500+

Fees are not contingent upon the grant of any visa, license, or permission.

Our fees do not include disbursements (government fees should usually be paid by you directly to the government).

The examples assume no prior adverse immigration history, no discretionary / outside the rules aspects of the case, no urgency, and where you give us all data/documents required in a timely manner. They do not include the costs of any appeals.

Our services cover immigration and related business/commercial advice. In matters relating to Immigration advice and/or services, we are regulated by the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC); such regulation does not apply to other advice.

91 views0 comments


bottom of page